NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR 2022 !!!
2021 Payouts: 2021 BMSC payouts
Saturday and Sunday sessions start at 9:00 AM and 1:30 PM each day. Squads will be up to 15 shooters per squad (75 shooters PER time slot). If the time slot you requested is filled, you will be notified and given the option to select another day/time. PLEASE GET YOUR ENTRIES IN EARLY
The match will consist of 6 stages, 25-35 knock-down steel targets PER stage.
There are six DIVISIONS:
PCC – Pistol Caliber Carbine. Only 9mm, 40S&W and .45 allowed, no magazine limit.
Unlimited Open – Any Centerfire pistol handgun, no magazine limit.
STOCK AUTO – Centerfire semi-auto (10 round limit). No comps, ports or external weights, regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics.
STOCK REVOLVER – 8-round limit. No comps, ports or external weights regardless of source, i.e., factory ported. No optics.
OPEN AUTO – Any centerfire semi auto pistol (10 round limit). All modifications and optics allowed.
OPEN REVOLVER – Any centerfire revolver (8 round limit). All modifications and optics allowed.
Shooters may shoot in more than one division and be eligible for payout in all divisions shot. You must shoot each division in a separate time slot for each.
Walk-on shooters will be accommodated ONLY if there are openings.
ENTRY FEE(S): 1 Gun $60.00 – 2 Guns $115.00 – 3 Guns $160.00 – 4 Guns $200.00
No Refunds will be given after you pay for and reserve your spot.
PAYBACK – 50% cash payback by Lewis Class.
1. This is a COLD range. No loaded firearms off the firing line. No steel core ammo.
2. If a magnet sticks to the projectile you cannot use it.
3. Club Rules Prohibit anyone from consuming alcoholic beverages until you are finished shooting for the day.
4. Start with gun in hand, muzzle touching table OR draw from a holster (Shooters choice). Shooters may take a loaded or unloaded sight picture.
5. No more than 10 rounds in gun to start (no 10 + 1 starts). No more than 10 rounds in a magazine at any time. Extra shots past 10 is a 10 second penalty per shot. Exception Unlimited Open and PCC.
6. Due to increased target damage, a maximum velocity of 1350 fps will be in effect. Any questionable ammo will be chronographed.
7. ALL safeties must be ON for single action pistols and PCC. Hammers down, safety off, for double action revolvers and autos. Early shot will result in DQ. Any unsafe gun handling will result is a disqualification. Any shots striking the table or any accidental discharge while in the act of reloading will result in an automatic disqualification from the match. Finger must be off the trigger during reloads and at start. PCCs that are bagged or flagged are safe.
8. At start signal, begin shooting, continuing to shoot, reloading as necessary until ALL targets are down. Time will end on last shot fired. Reload from belt or table (Shooter’s choice).
9. ANY ammo, magazines, moon clips, etc. that fall onto the ground are DEAD and cannot be picked up during the run by the shooter or any squad member.
10. Shooters must come prepared with enough magazine/speed loaders to complete the ENTIRE stage without reloading any mags, speed loaders or moon clips.
11. ALL targets are knockdown and must fall. Any target left standing will incur a 3 -second penalty for each target standing. There is a maximum PAR/timeout of 90 seconds for each stage. After 90 seconds the RO will tell the shooter to stop and show clear. The score will be 90 seconds plus the penalties for any steel still standing. Targets will be set for minimum power factor. (However, we do recommend a 130 power factor.)
12. NO RESHOOTS and NO ALIBIS after the first shot is fired on a stage.
13. ALL SHOOTERS MUST CHECK IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE SHOOTERS MEETING FOR EACH REGISTERED SLOT, EVEN IF YOU SHOT AN EARLIER TIME SLOT.
14. SHOOTERS MUST ATTEND MANDATORY SHOOTERS MEETING 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH STARTING TIME.
15. Shooters that are under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
16. The match director has the right to ask the shooter to leave club property for any infractions including poor sportsmanship.
17. Payouts after the match that are not claimed by December 31st 2020 are forfeited considered a club donation.
There are designated safe table gun handling areas. No ammo is allowed in these areas.
Any handling of guns outside of these designated areas will result in disqualification.
Match Director Ron Sandt – firstname.lastname@example.org